A WOW! word is a word you’ll say constantly this week to help your newborn, infant, or toddler hear the word and its forms. You are modeling words your child stores up and practices silently until able to say them aloud just like you do!
- If we enlarge the picture, it may fit into the frame.
- Let’s enlarge our circle to let everyone join us.
- How could you enlarge that hug to include me and that teddy?
- Let’s enlarge the face so we can see them in the picture.
- If we enlarge the words, I’ll be able to read what they say.
Copyright © 2015 Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz