A WOW! word is a word you’ll say constantly this week to help your newborn, infant, or toddler hear the word and its forms. You are modeling words your child stores up and practices silently until able to say them aloud just like you do!
- We need to make sure your seatbelt is secured.
- I’ll thank the security guard for letting us in.
- How secure does that helmet feel?
- I see 1, 2, 3 hinges that secure this door. Let’s count them.
- Grandpa is securing his docs on his computer.
Copyright © 2015 Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz